Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Support Forum needs ede65
Support Forum needs ede65

6093 Views 27 Replies Latest reply: 2015-04-01 05:38:31

•   Level 5   
    (225) points
    Bobtech8
    2015-02-15 22:01:32
       Support many thank ede65 for his efforts! Please figure out how
     To monitor the forum and delete problematic people!
     We may not all post or answer as some. But this forum was
     enjoyable to read. Many have learned new things about our
     great tool and what it can and can't do. We have learned how to 
     navigate and find things we may not have known if it wasn't for
     our fellow tech's! please can you figure out how to monitor or 
     allow someone to do so? I can speak for all that ede65 was the 
     best thing about this forum! Ede65 please reconsider.

SUPPORT please remove this troublemaker! 

Let's show our support for ede65 

•   Level 5   
    (225) points
    Bobtech8
    2015-02-15 22:16:07 (Reply to:Bobtech8)
     Maybe if ede was on here he would tell me what I did wrong to have 5 of the same post on the same page! sorry 

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-02-16 06:20:22 (Reply to:Bobtech8)

I second the notion we all need Ede65 this person as disrupted an otherwise great
    family by his selfish desires, everyone who bought this tool have identical issues but
    he/she is the only one hijacking others to show his pain, she has never input to a
    problem others have had but copy and pasting in other post is very out of place, we all
    would rather Ede65 than you on this forum you are no help to no one but you seek to
    get everyone to agree with what you want to do, get a paypal account and ask for
    donations for sueing Autel as it seem you have bought the tool with your life savings.

•   Level 5   
    (275) points
    jbrheaume

2015-02-16 13:08:49 (Reply to:Screechie)

whoever pissed him off please grow up and apologize.........................

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-02-16 16:34:31

EDE knows how I think about all this :)

I don't think he won't read any of this anymore but Support / Autel has to make the next step now. He is value to this forum and Autel should take action to make sure such good intents are not abused by certain other people. Spending your free time to get stabbed in the back is not too nice a thing but EDE is a grown up guy and if he feels things are settled, we may see him back (I sure hope he does return).

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-02-16 22:58:24 (Reply to:jbrheaume)

Dear Sir/Madam syny if I have offended you in any way, and I think I have, please accept my sincere apologies....................but please refrain from hijacking posts and address support with your concerns as it is only relevant for them to answer and not other forum users.

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-02-17 17:20:13

This forum will suffer without ede65. The time he has spent on this very forum helping all of us will be missed. He was our support. He would respond with an answer long before tech support if at all. He has made it a better tool. No its not perfect but we have to debug it our self. ede65 was our best hope of making real changes to this tool. Now its up to us to let tech support know whats wrong with the tool and if enough of us complain maybe the will fix it. Its very hard to make a tool that covers so many makes models years functions etc.I am still happy with my 905 and think its an awesome tool for the money.    

•   Level 2   
    (38) points
    scs autos

2015-02-18 01:28:21

I have not been on the forum in the last few weeks and can not be leave what has happened.

This forum would not even be one quarter of what it is without ede65 and to be honest for the money autel have already made out of the tool its a little disappointing the lack of support they do give to users needing help.

I for one enjoyed reading what ede posted on this site as it was a great way to learn about the tool, the time and effort that guy took to post all of it shows how much interest he really had in this tool and i am sure he could see the potential in this tool and what it could be developed into.

But the total lack of support from autel needs to be addressed it could not cost  alot for a autel staff member to even spend 4 hours per day on this forum to reply to questions from genuine members, its also unbelievable that they can let a public forum run un moderated and allow certain fools to ruin it.

Autel has now lost the best thing they ever had in this tool if ede dont come back, so please ede reconsider your actions once autel give you the apologizes you deserve.

AUTEL PLEASE WAKE UP AND LOOK AT WHAT IS FALLING APART BEFORE ITS TO LATE
    THERE HAS BEEN LOTS OF TOOLS  GO DOWN THE DRAIN WITH A TOTAL LACK OF SUPPORT
    DONT THINK FOR ONE MINUTE  YOUR'S WONT EITHER .

Sorry for the long rant everyone but i feel it needs to be said.

And ede65 please come back when autel open there eyes and see what they have lost

•   Level 2   
    (38) points
    scs autos

2015-02-18 10:48:59

Thanks Bobbock

Looks like i have  bit of reading to do i been away for few weeks break and did not know about staff aswell

•   Level 3   
    (51) points
    BobD

2015-02-21 17:44:42

ede65 has helped a lot of people here,they need to step up the plate andboot syny!

Total3 Pages